Terms and Conditions
The small print. Please read it carefully. We’ve tried to keep everything as simple as we can and written in plain English. If you’d like anything explained or clarified, please tell us.
In what follows, the terms “Villasfor2”, “Us”, “We” and “Our” refer to David and Pauline Brenner trading as Villasfor2.
“You” and “Your” refer to the two people in whose name each booking is made and anyone enquiring about or wishing to make a Villasfor2 holiday booking.
Payment by you of your deposit and/or final settlement for the cost of your Villasfor2 holiday will indicate that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Our correspondence address is: Contrada Cinonni 3, 66043 Casoli (CH) Italy.
Telephone: 0039 3313 020 021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have our absolute guarantee that any personal information you give us relating to your booking will remain confidential and never passed-on to any third party.
1) The accommodation and facilities provided by Villasfor2 are for the exclusive use of the two people in whose name each booking is made. The accommodation and facilities can’t be transferred to, or shared, by anyone else.
2) Without exception, Villasfor2 guests must be over the age of 18. This is a cornerstone policy. We will not accept bookings from, or on behalf of, anyone under the age of 18.
4) Each villa accommodates two people only. They have no extra sleeping facilities.
5) Though the normal weekly rental period is Saturday-Saturday, we’ll always try and be as flexible as we can to accommodate your preferred arrival/departure days. Short breaks can generally start/end on any day of the week.
6) Unless previously agreed otherwise and confirmed in writing, check-in is after 1600 on your arrival day; check-out is by 1100 on your departure day.
Please note that breaches of conditions 1) and 2) above will lead to the immediate cancellation of your booking and will incur cancellation charges as set-out below.
The price and payment for your stay is always given in Euros (€). If your stay overlaps two booking periods, what you’ll pay will be adjusted accordingly. The standard booking deposit is €150, irrespective of the length of your planned stay.
Standard payment for your holiday is made in Euro through PayPal, You don’t need to have, or open, a PayPal account to do this.
On occasion, we may offer UK guests only the option of paying in Sterling. However please note:
- Sterling payments must be made in full at the time of booking.
- These payments can only be made by bank transfer from your UK bank account to our UK bank account. We’re unable to accept card transactions for Sterling payments.
If you book more than 6 weeks before you plan to arrive…
1) When you book, you’ll be asked to confirm your reservation by paying us your €150 deposit as outlined above.
2) You’ll need to pay us the balance around 6 weeks before your arrival date. We’ll e-mail you a reminder shortly before it’s due.
3) Pending your final balance payment, we’ll hold your Villa reservation open for you. But if payment hasn’t been made by the time stipulated, your booking will be regarded as cancelled and you will incur cancellation charges as set-out below.
If you book less than 6 weeks before you plan to arrive…
1) Bookings made between 2 and 6 weeks of your planned arrival date must be paid in full within 48 hours.
2) Bookings made within 2 weeks of your planned arrival date must be paid in full within 24 hours.
3) Pending receipt of your full payment, we’ll hold your Villa reservation open for you. But if your payment hasn’t been made within the time stipulated, your booking will become nul and void.
Cancellations – Please read this carefully !
If you need to cancel your booking, you should email us immediately. We will continue to regard your booking as open until we receive written notice of cancellation from you.
The following conditions apply equally to all bookings, irrespective of their duration.
– If you cancel your booking more than 6 weeks before your arrival date, you will lose €30 of your deposit. This sum covers the costs we incur making a refund to you.
– If you fail to pay the outstanding balance on your booking when it’s due 6 weeks before your arrival date, you will lose 100% of your deposit. This sum covers the costs we incur marketing the re-availability of a villa at short notice.
– If after paying for your holiday you then cancel between 4 and 6 weeks of your arrival date, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the total booking price.
– If after paying for your holiday you then cancel between 2 and 4 weeks of your arrival date, the cancellation charge will be 75% of the total booking price.
– If after paying for your holiday you then cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival date, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the total booking price.
We don’t regard security deposits as part of your holiday price and these will be automatically refunded in full should you cancel your booking.
To help minimise your financial liability in the event of cancellation, we strongly recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance cover.
Breakages and Security Deposit
We’ll ask you for a security deposit of €100 to be paid in addition to your final balance. This will normally be refunded to you within 48 hours of your departure, less the cost of any damage or breakages to our property; and/or the cost of any additional cleaning we deem necessary after your departure.
Please note that lost keys will mean the loss of 100% of your security deposit, as for insurance reasons, we’re required to fit a new lock to the villa you occupied.
We accept that the odd piece of crockery or glass can get broken. We won’t deduct anything from your deposit for one or two minor breakages of this nature, but please tell us so we can replace the broken item.
Villasfor2 has an absolute no-smoking policy both inside your Villa and in all outside areas of our property.
What You Get For Your Money – And What You Don’t
The prices given for your Villasfor2 holiday include:
– your accommodation and the use of our guest facilities
– the water, electricity and gas used in your villa. There are no surcharges for internet access, heating or airconditioning**
– bed linen; bathroom towels; and a pool towel each.
Fresh bed linen and towels are provided halfway through each stay of more than 7 nights.
**The air-conditioning units in each villa are individually-operated. The central heating system is automatically controlled.
When you arrive, we’ll also give you a complete inventory of what’s in your villa. If anything’s missing or damaged, please let us know within 24 hours of your arrival, otherwise you may be held liable.
You accept that on your arrival, aside from allowing for fair wear-and-tear, the décor, fixed items and all else listed on the inventory of your villa will be in good condition and undamaged.
Not included in the price of your Villasfor2 holiday:
– Travel costs to and from Italy
– Transport while you’re in Italy. Car hire is essential.
– Any food and drink other than that provided by us on a complimentary basis.
– Your meals and all personal expenditure
Access to the sleeping area in each villa is by a small flight of stairs, while outside, there are gradients, gravel paths and steps. We’re sorry therefore that Villasfor2 isn’t suitable for wheelchair access or for people with severe mobility problems.
While Guide Dogs – and their owners – are always very welcome at Villasfor2, we can’t accommodate cats, dogs, or any other pets.
Depending on weather conditions, the pool will generally be open from early May until the end of September. Please note that by using the pool, you accept responsibility for your own safety.
Our Website Information
Our website is www.villasfor2.com. We’ve made every effort to ensure that the photographs, videos, illustrations and descriptions of our accommodation and facilities on the website are fair and accurate. However we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages should your Villasfor2 holiday fail in any way to meet your expectations based on these.
We also try to ensure that the information on our website about specific events, attractions and sights in Abruzzo is as accurate as possible. But please note:
1) We can’t guarantee that these events, attractions and sights will be open or available during your visit.
2) You shouldn’t book your Villasfor2 holiday to coincide with a specific event mentioned on our website without independent confirmation that this event will take place as scheduled.
3) The inclusion of an event, attraction or sight on our website doesn’t imply our recommendation or endorsement.
4) We’re not responsible for the accuracy or content of third-party websites to which we provide links.
Force Majeure and Enforced Changes
We cannot be held responsible for events caused by force majeure, resulting in the change, cancellation or curtailment of your Villasfor2 holiday, or your travel to, from, or within Italy, which are outside our control and which could not have been avoided, even with all due care. Compensation and/or refunds will not be made under these circumstances.
Should we, for any reason, be forced to change, cancel, or curtail your holiday booking, our liability shall be limited to a full refund only of any money we’ve already received from you. In this case, you understand and expressly accept that we shall not be liable to reimburse you for any other losses, additional expenditure or damages you subsequently incur.
In making this booking, you understand and expressly accept that we shall not be liable for any accident, illness or injury; nor for any damage or loss to you or your property of whatever nature and however caused, that you suffer while on Villasfor2 property.
In making this booking, you understand and expressly accept that because Villasfor2 is situated in a rural location in Italy, the supply of water, gas and electricity to our property may on rare occasions be interrupted. While we cannot be held responsible for the cause or consequence of these events, we shall do all we can to minimise the effects of any inconvenience caused to you. Additionally, you accept that there may at times be noise at unsocial hours from farm machinery.
If you have a problem regarding your accommodation or the facilities provided during your stay at Villasfor2 – please talk to us. If matters can’t be amicably resolved, you understand and expressly accept that any disputes that may consequently arise from your booking with us and/or your stay at Villasfor2 will be governed by the laws of Italy in the district court of Chieti.